Idea Net Setter Huawei E1732 Original Driver & Dashboard Setup Files Download Version 21.005.18.02.356

Idea Net Setter Huawei E1732 Original Driver & Dashboard / Setup Files Download  For Windows XP | 7 | 2000 | Linux | Mac OS –

Idea 3G E1732 Huawei Unlocked USB Netsetter

Idea 3G E1732 Huawei Unlocked USB Netsetter

Specification –

• UMTS 2100MHz
  • GSM/GPRS/EDGE(850/900/1800/1900MHz)
  • Support:
  • HSUPA data transfer speed up to 7.2Mbps Downlink - 5.76Mbps Uplink
  • Support PC voice (optional) and SMS services
  • Support data statistics
  • Micro SD card reader (up to 4GB)
  • Plug & Play
  • Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac Operating Systems
  • Weight:30g
  • Size Dimensions: 87.5×26×11.5mm.

Click Here to download Original Idea Dashboard / Driver Huawei E1732

Click Here to Download Huawei Auto APN Dashboard with Multi Skin

Dashboard Version – Idea Net Setter 21.005.18.02.356

Model: E1732
Operator: Idea
Binary Version: Firmware: E1732Update_11.126.16.01.356_B427
Dashboard:  UTPS21.005.11.00.356_MAC21.005.11.00.356_LNX21.005.11.01.356

Dashboard Image – Screenshot –

Comments

1. i want to download net setter driver please send me link

2. Deep Gupta says:

I lost my software disc and went for too many website but did not get the proper link to download, Thanks to digital gallery india for sharing this driver link, It really works.

3. by mistake installed…mobile broadbad designed by zigar patel
    how to remove it……..n it is not deteted in ports…………………………………………

4. Need guidance to use E1732 in mac 10.8.5 Mountain lion

5. Not at all downloadin …when I connect its showin no driver found ,…
    I have unlocked myidea net setter n it used to work properly but now not suggest something it saying no driver found

6. how can i insal the !idea E7132 on a mac osx 10.4 thanks

7. Hii I am not able to connect my idea net setter in my ho leptop , in that idea net setter doesn’t appear only, please help me how to instal that in my new leptop.

8. AJIT KUMAR BISWAS says:

I want a data base 3g idea dongel with Huawei E1732 For my ZEN ULTRATAB

9. Dharmendra says:

how to unlock idea net setter e1732 and which software completely unlock device. pls help me. i also tried with sola gsm, dc-unlocket client, cdma tools 2.7 but these software not unlocked my device. have you any option pls tell me.

thanks

10. Dharmendra says:

how to unlock idea net setter e1732 and which software completely unlock device. pls help me. i also tried with sola gsm, dc-unlocket client but these software not unlocked my device. have you any option pls tell me.

thanks

11. i hav idea 2g netsetter. is it possible to connect idea 2g netsetter to tvc ibook having windows CE os?

12. hii,
    By mistake I have installed mobile partner in my idea net setter e1732, kindly help me how
    to remove the mobile partner and want to reinstall idea net setter e1732 please help me.

13. How i install original Idea driver dashboard to E1732 3G idea net-setter.??

Admin please help me.

14. deepak kumar says:

i want to know how can i download the driver for window 7 64 bit operating system to install idea netsetter on my 64 bit system pls reply asap.

15. I have idea net setter E1732 3G modem, but disconnected every 40 mins. No any solutions found till date. Pls ans if anybdy have.

16. I cannot see installer ( dmg ) for MAC in the download. Kindly suggest how to install it?

17. Hey can any one suggest me, how to use “Idea Net Setter Huawei E1732″ on Windows 8. Windows is not recognizing the device, saying “Windows cannot start this hardware, because registry incomplete” .

Where can I get drivers of this modem for Windows 8. Thanks in advance.

18. plz give me usb driver of idea 3g e-1732 dongle

19. Hi,
    By mistake I have installed idea net setter file on my data card, kindly help me how to remove the file and want to install airtel auto run file on the same data card.

20. Hey friend how to remove mobile partner in IDEA NETSETTER E1732c?

21. Nabin kr singha says:

hi, i have idea netsitter e 1732. i unlock data card but it does not support my aircel sim (but this sim is ok, i use it my nokia phone). other sim is supported.
    plz tell me the solution.

22. gopikrishna says:

my idea e1732 modem is not appearing in mycomputer folder along with drives but it works to connect internet please help me to recovery my modem

23. Can you help me with –>> How to install and run Idea netsetter on Linux (Fedora 15).

thanx

24. rahul jadu zala says:

hi all friends e 1732 vapro

25. aneesh.bm says:

TnX work this

26. abheejeet says:

idea router

Trackbacks

1. My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[...] There you will find 19252 more Infos: digitalgalleryindia.com/blog/2012/03/25/idea-net-setter-huawei-e1732-original-driver-dashboard-download-mac-win-linu/ [...]

2. […] Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page to get updated tips and tricks via Facebook. Download Original Idea Dashboard / Driver Huawei E1732  Download Huawei Auto APN Dashboard with Multi Skin for Idea E1732 Modem (adsbygoogle = […]