Micromax MMX353G | 3G USB Modem | Dashboard | Software | Driver | Download | Specification

Micromax MMX353G 7.2Mbps Datacard | 3G USB Modem | Dashboard | Software | Driver | Download |

Micromax mmx353g usb modem

Micromax mmx353g usb modem

Specification

Specifications of Micromax MMX 353G Datacard (White)

Buy Now MMX353G Online

Micromax Unlocked 7.2Mbps 3G USB Modem

Features & Specifications :

HSUPA – 3GPP Release6, upto to 5.76M bps UL,category 6
HSDPA – 3GPP Release6, up to 7.2M bps DL,category 7/8
UMTS – 3GPP Release4, up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
EDGE – 3GPP Release4, Multislot class 12, up to 237 Kbps
GPRS – 3GPP Release4, Multislot class 10, up to 85.6Kbps
Voice Call & USSD Support
Frequency Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS 2100 MHz
External Interface UMTS/GSM Antenna Supported, Internal Antenna
USB Speed USB 2.0 High Speed
AT Interface 3GPP TS27.005/3GPP TS27.007 supported
visual Indicator(LED) RGB LED indicator for different state.

Buy Now Micromax MMX353G USB Modem Online

Buy Now Micromax MMX353G USB Modem Online

Zero-CD installation Supported
Operate System Supported
Windows 2000 SP4/ XP SP2/ VISTA, Windows 7   Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher (only support INTEL platform), up to 10.6.0
SMS Supported / PhoneBook Supported / APN Auto Management Supported
Complete Session Statistics Supported / Field Test Data Supported
SMS and Data Service Simultaneously Operation Supported
Micro-SD Card Slot Supported, Max up to 8GB
1 Year Warrnaty –

Download Software | Dashboard | Driver | Firmware | Setup Files | Micromax MMX353G | WINDOWS XP 7 MAC LINUX

Images of Dashboard –

Micromax mmx353g usb modem Dashboard Screenshot

Micromax mmx353g usb modem Dashboard Screenshot

Comments

1. surrey91 says:

hello friendsss…i m just going to start download after reading your post

2. I have the 352g unlocked purchased from a local dealer. Presently on the Aircel Network. Pls suggest an alternate Dashboard/USB manager. I have to deal with the miapps homepage everytime i reconnect, I’m lookin to change the APN settings. Thanks!

3. raginee says:

when i connect my mmx353g data card..after 10 or 15 mints a pop up window shows this error”USB Modem MFC application has stopped working”

what can i do?plz reply asap

4. incessant quest says:

yes, please upload Mac OS X 10.7.4 version too, please

5. can you please upload mac version too .. I have 352g and want to make voice calls … heheh ( greedy )

6. incessant quest says:

the data card runs on mac os x but does not support voice calling.

i mailed Micromax support and they r saying that i need to get the data card flash with the latest software and hav to go to the service centre in Vikaspuri.
    can i get the latest software for mac os x to run MMX353G with voice support

7. incessant quest says:

mac os x installation file not given in the folder :((

8. Hi ashu,
    I hv purchase 353g and dont hv older software. I am facing the same problem its showing ‘no device’ can u tell me what i do..

9. 353g driver do not support 352g. as after installing 353g driver for 352g, first time run is perfect but when i remove the modem and reinsert it then it shows “no device”. even after restarting the windows it says the same thing no device, so it’s a problem with 353g driver.
    so if someone is using it for calling fxn specially then follow these steps.
    1. don’t uninstall your original driver whether it is 352g or 310g or any other.
    2. if older modem application is running then close it, even from task bar.
    3. now install new 353g,so after installation and running the appliaction first time it will work fine but from next time when u’ll reinsert the modem and run mmx353g application, it’ll show NO DEVICE.
    4. so to resolve this problem close the application 353g from everywhere, and run ur older application which came with modem say 352g, now again close it from all places, and now run newly 353g application. and you are done, it’ll work fine.
    so keep if 353g showing no device, then each time u’ll have to follow the 4th step each time.
    thanks.
    and if anybody have another solution then let me also know. :-)

10. Sabhahith says:

i have micromax 353g data card… i want to swap network 2g to 3g is there any trick…???

11. I purchased micromax 353g datacard, when i connect to my windows 7 pc, ii dashboard it shows ‘No Device’ and it is keep on searching. initializing. Overall it is not working in my windows 7.
    Any one faced same problem plz help me.

12. How i connect MMX 353g to micromax Funbook ??

13. mmx 353g has voice call and features then why do u want this software plz tell i plan to buy this device

14. Can I use this on a android tablet (Micromax funbook)?

15. My mmx353g modem is not properly workiog? My pc is hang when i conent the modem and it will shut down ……plz help

16. will this 352g or 353g works on ubuntu 12.04??

17. Rajeev Singh says:

Hi!

I am using 352g modem with this 353g driver software, and It is not working on Windows 8 OS….any one help me what to do.

Thanks in advance.

18. Bhavesh says:

Send me: I am want to purchase this so send me address of Ahmedabad, Gujarat to purchase this stick.

19. Saikat says:

But sorry guyz,i am using 352g modem with this 353g driver software, but i cann’t make voice call.. Every time when i am going to dial a number,its showing an error, “call ended”.. guyz you know how to solve this problem??

20. my mmx modem 353g not cannact in vodaphone sim. what can i do?

21. rahul9999 says:

Thnx Admin….its working in my micormax mmx352g…finally after searching so many sites i found it here..good site and good softwere….before installing plz uninstall ur old softwere. and also Plugin ur modem….if u didnt plugin ur modem before installing, thn the driver will not install.
    so before installing the new mmx353g softwere plz pluging ur modem & click run…then follow the instructions…once again thanx to uploader..

22. diwakar says:

this micromax company is a cheater one.352g 353g is same modem only internal software is changed.so donoy\t waste your money in 353g just buy 352g and enjoy all facility like calling in 352g.

23. Hey Many Many thanks to the uploader. I got it finally after searching almost daily. Tnks again

24. Joshi AD says:

I am downloading this mmx 353G software, i have mmx 352G, it will work or not?

25. I am now downloading the mmx353 firmware. It does not matter to me that if it works or not. It matters to me that after searching almost 100 sites i found it. Very nice site.
    thank u.