Reliance 3G Datacard | USB Modem | ZTE MF190 | Download | Generic | Driver | Software | Dashboard | Firmware

Reliance 3G Datacard | USB Modem | ZTE MF190 | Download | Driver | Software | Generic Dashboard | Firmware |

Specification : Reliance 3G USB Dongle ZTE MF190

• Powered with blazing speeds, it enables huge data exchange in seconds and also doubles up as a Flash Drive with upto 32GB of data storage. Enjoy the following features:

Reliance 3g zte mf190 3g dongle , modem

Reliance 3g zte mf190 3g dongle , modem

• Plug and Play
  • Enhanced Signal Strength with Receive Diversity (Rx)
  • Works on HSUPA / HSDPA / WCDMA / EDGE / GPRS / GSM
  • Downlink 7.2Mbps – Uplink – 5.76Mbps
  • Large Storage: Supports upto 32GB microSD card
  • International Roaming* : Gives 3G Broadband speeds when you travel abroad
  • USB 2.0 High Speed : Rated 40 times faster than its predecessor interface, USB 1.1
  • Single Click access to Facebook™, YouTube™ & Gmail™
  • Watch your favourite TV Channel on the move with Mobile TV
  • Enjoy HD Gaming on the go
  • View & download your favourite videos on the go.
  • One touch access to multiple Email & Social Networking Sites

Download Driver | Software | Setup Files | Dashboard | Orginial Reliance 3G Modem ZTE MF190 | Mac | Linux | Windows | XP | 7 | Vista | 2000

Get Auto APN Dashboard With Voice Calling Feature for ZTE MF190 – Tested on Reliance 3G Modem

Download ZTE MF190 | MF631 Unlocker | Unlock Code Writer Free – 5.74mb

Click Here for Step by Step Process to Unlock ZTE MF190

zte mf190 reliance 3g dashboard screenshot

zte mf190 reliance 3g dashboard screenshot

Comments

1. Mubashir says:

thanks guys i have unlocked my reliance data card

2. I have installed ZTE mf 190 installer… for reliance… and I tried to follow up setting inform by you as below, but after filling APN,, can click apply button (as it is not read or highlighted)..also could select network.. as it is not read
    **************
    Click – Add
    Enter Config Name : Reliance
    Dial No. : *99#
    APN : smartnet ( For Out of Mumbai User )
    APN : rcomnet ( For Mumbai user )
    Click Save , select Reliance & then click Apply.
    Click Connect.
    **********************
    I have anoterh sim also .. like aircell and vodafone,, can I use same setting for thoese also in case failed to sort out matter

3. babulal yadav says:

i have reliance 3g mf190. i have vodafone 2g connection but it’s woks very slow and when i connect through my mobile nokia 2730c it’s works very well..
    plz help me out..
    how i get speed though my device reliance 3g mf 190 ?…

4. i have downloaded dc unlocker.. it is asking for username and password.. can anyone help please.. its urgent.. thanks..

5. am having reliance 3g ZTE MF 190 data card,there is problem in it ie in “My Computer”option it is not shown & there is also problem with its auto setup,it is not working it is also not showing memory card in My Computer optin.
    plz guide me wt to do….?

6. SANDEEP BHAGAT says:

Reliance 3G modem lost how can i lock or trace help

7. unlock ZTE MF 190.. EAN 4036779008790 IMEI 861313010983562,,, O2-GERMANY.. NOW TRIED RELIACEN 3 G PREPAID.. BUT NOT AUTO INSTALL… HOW TO CONNECT IN LAPTOP.. WINDOW 7

• Do you have software installation problem or no network problem , if software not installed then go to My computer , select Reliance 3G dRIVE >> Open & Run Setup files, once installed , check network for Reliance 3G on O2 Dashboard, do following settings for Reliance 3G,

Click – Add
      Enter Config Name : Reliance
      Dial No. : *99#
      APN : smartnet ( For Out of Mumbai User )
      APN : rcomnet ( For Mumbai user )

Click Save , select Reliance & then click Apply.
      Click Connect.

• Sir,
        I tried to follow but Apply button is not selective and we could not apply it..
        I have aircell sim also,, you may advise for aircell may be that can work

8. shivam verma says:

how to unlock my relince deta card
    my IMEI no is 911133900123206

9. I want the unlock code of Reliance Dongle ZTE model no MF 190 my
    IMEI no is: 911133901556727

10. AKASH DUTTA says:

How to unlock it for other sim, emie no 91113300018281

11. i have a relince 3g ztemf190. imei no.11133900058204 plz. send me unlock code

12. how to unlock reliance 3g data card ZTE MF190.
    Its asking for for a code…..pls help….

13. Sk firoz says:

How to unlock my Reliance 3G net-connect so i can use other sim also.

14. Does windows 7 supports dis particular device??M consatantly gettin a msg data not connected???wat cud be da cause??can neone help??

15. leeadhar says:

I have a zte mf190 reliance 3g datacard its imei 35543507114599 my problem is disconnect the datacard bar bar network signal came full I am 2g gsm sim card aircel/airtel/reliace.when other times notconect but signal are full & whenever the datacard connect but downloading speed is very slow. I have take it four monnth ago. plase help me thanku

16. HI.. How to install the ZTE dialer software of this data card in UBUNTU or any LINUX operating system .

17. gautam kundu says:

i have a reliance 3g modem and its IMEI number 911133900046134. please tell me how to unlock it.

18. neha hanspal says:

i have RELIANCE NETCONNECT HI SPEED 1X USD MODEM AC8720 AND MEID NO IS: A10000062CA395 .I WANT ITS CODE UNLOCK .PLEASE HELP ME.

19. Dear All , this file running ok for my MF-190, unlock already !!! Thank you very much !!

20. ok

21. Sarvesh says:

from where i will get this DC Unlocker cracked version to unlock my data card

22. How To unlock it for other sim,emie no-911133901153798

23. @Rinku Deb & NK sarkar:
    as per your imei number, you have a reliance 3G data card…
    use DC Unlocker cracked version to unlock your data card provided by reliance.
    and then manually enter your new sim apn settings in reliance 3G dashboard. :)
    Happy Unlocking!