Download Micromax MMX310G Driver | Software | Firmware | Dashboard | Specification

Micromax MMX310G USB Dongle

Micromax MMX310G USB Dongle

Specification – Micromax MMX310G

• HSDPA 3GPP R5, up to 3.6 Mbps DL and 384 Kbps UL, category 5/6
  • UMTS up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
  • EDGE 3GPP Release4, class 12, up to 237 Kbps DL and 118Kbps UL GPRS up to 85,6 Kbps DL and 42,8 Kbps UL
  • Frequency Band
  • GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS 2100 MHz
  • Simultaneous Operation of SMS and Data service
  • Supported Operating System
  • Win2000/ XP/VISTA, Limited support for MAC/Linux Operating Systems
  • For MAC OS:1.Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, iMac, Mac Pro or Mac mini (Intel CPU)2.Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher 3.Support connection to Internet only .

Download Driver Micromax MMX310G | Driver | Software | Firmware | Setup Files | Windows 7 | XP | 2000 | Linux | Mac | Os

Dashboard Image – Micromax MMX310G 3G Dongle –

Micromax MMX310G Dashboard Screenshot

Micromax MMX310G Dashboard Screenshot

Comments

1. sir mene micromax bsnl 3g modem purchase kiya tha go ki bilkul third quality ka hai kbhi chalta hai kbhi nhi aur to aur dusre pc par chalta hi nhi aur umts mode par kbhi bhi ni chalta i am feeling so embrassed so suggest some methods for that aur koi aisa plan btaye gisse ye replace ho gaye.
    thanks

2. How will I format my micromax mmx310g modem installing setup drivers? plz send me new setup driver software. other wise dont used my data card.
    plz send my email jamanakhter1997@gmail.com

3. Rahul Dutt says:

i have aircel up east sim….when i insert sim and plug my mmx310g …it shows (initializing…… ) . after wait of 30 min it still show initializing…… no network is show. then i uninstall mmx310g and again reinstall it then its show aircel network ….but after shutdown my pc it again show same problem, then again i have to reinstall mmx310g. ….so for every time when i have to use my net i have to remove and reinstall it. NOTE- OTHER SIM ARE WORKING PROPERLY ,ONLY AIRCEL SIM IS NOT WORKING. OTHER DONGEL OF ALCATEL IS ALSO WORKS WITH AIRCEL ONLY MY MMX310G IS NOT WORKING

4. sanjoy roy says:

plz sir send me my micromax mmx310g driver my mail j0y0171765@yahoo.com to short time
    plz sir

5. sanjoy roy says:

6. 310G is a very good device. It will works only in GSM SIM CARDS, AirTel is slow for PCs, Reliance is Good 1-2 MBPS, Idea is Very Good and its speed is 3 to 4 mbps of 3g plan., BSNL 3Gs speed is 2-3.4 MBPS Only., Vodafone–1-2 Mbps, Aircel is 144 – 212 KBPS, DOCOMO is less than 1 MBPS, I always think that IDEA & RELIANCE IS BEST.
    Even I have tried all the sim cards.
    Than 352G Dongle is also a good device (SAME)

7. Digvijay singh says:

hello sir,
    my micromax dongle not woking in windows 8. plzz give me instrution how to start internet in windows 8…

8. Ubuntu does not recognize my MMX 310 G USB modem, what i should do?

9. I have MMX 310 G USB modem, and few days back i downloaded ubuntu in my laptop, but ubuntu does not recognising this MODEM, what should i do to run this modem on ubuntu?

10. Bibek Chhetri says:

my mmx 310g 3G modem is not working in window 8,the driver is not getting installed

11. Anuj Garg says:

Hi ,
    i want to know that why my MMX310G 3G Doungle not recognized by windo 8 pro.Wheather i have to update the firmware software.Please tell me

12. hey plz help guys i have unlocked my micromax 310g and i always used airtel 3g on it but today it’s not showing any service and i also check that by inserting another into my micromax the other sim works but airtel doesn’t plzzz help

13. sir,i ve recently installed win8 pro..but mmx310g driver is not working it shows dat installing driver failed …so what shall i do????

14. vishal singh says:

why my micromax 310g not working in win8?

15. Hi..i have been using MMX 310g and it was working fine but since last few days , as soon as i click on CONNECT tab it shows \”Dial Failed\”. Please help.

16. sir
    my mmx310G usb modem working on microsot window OS
    but it’s not showing in UBANTU -OS ,
    plese tell me step by step installing modem on UBANTU,

17. my micromax mmx310g is not detecting in windows ?????

18. MMX310G giving me 3g speed on bsnl but it is not giving 3g speed with tata docomo. what is the solution plz guid me

19. sir i have mmx310g modem, i have used it with bsnl 3g earlear, but when i insert tata docomo 3g sim it not giving me 3g speed ..

20. when i click on eject option on my pc while using my micromax mmx 310 3g dongle i see “AN ERROR OCCURED IN WINDOWS WHILE EJECTIND CD DRIVE MODEM” i reinstalled it sevral times but same resulrs happened ……..plz help me

21. sanjaykumar patel says:

manual settings for aircel 3G

22. In Windows 8 Its Not detecting the sim plzzz help me how could I install it……..

23. How To Install in Windows 8 Itsss not detecting the sim card……..

24. sir
    mere pc mai dongle connect karne par no service dikhata hai
    mai kya karu
    mera dongle hai micromax mmx310g 3g usb manager.

• uninstall all devices installed on your system , reinstall mmx310g, check for sim inserted properly , try another sim card , check network selection mode is auto from 3G/HSDPA/UMTS or 2g/EDGE to Auto , if still issue same visit nearest micromax 3g datacard service center ,

25. amit sarkar says:

MMX310G is GSM Modem and you are trying to use any sim bat any time dial-up field…..why

26. i have used dongle by using mts shim and it is working well but when using tata indicom shim in dongle it shows error that not connect . so what i can do to using other service provider exept MTS

27. MICROMAX 3G USB MODEM…instaal..nahi ho raha hai..unknow..bata aha hai

28. akhil agarwal says:

i have micromax 3g data card but mostly it cannot get signal.. what can i do.. for the getting signal.. some time it is working properly.. but mostly it not get network.. it show no service

29. Nischal says:

I havee recently brought MMX 310 G dongle.
    But It is not having BSNL 3G connection profile settings.
    Plz provide me these settings ASAP.

30. my micromax 3g dongle is not working on my macbook
    even though it is 10.6 whereas the requirement is 10.5
    help please

31. Vijender Singh says:

From where I could download the Micromax MMX 310G 3G Modem drivers for Red hat enterprise Linux Server 5.
    Please reply asap..
    Thanks

32. Bhaskar says:

How will I format my micromax mmx300g modem before installing the new setupup drivers? Plz let me know the process at the earliest & oblige.

33. Dear All,
    I bought a MMX 310G recenly,i put up a Tata Docomo 2g sim for using GPRS.but when i am going to connect every time an error appears every time “No available connection profile.Please now,is problem not detact no msg kindly solve it

• Hi, Go to settings , Add Profile in Connection Profile , Click Add/New – Profile Name –
      TataDocomo2g
      Dial No. – *99#
      Enter APN – TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
      Click – Set Default/Save/Apply/Finish
      Click – Connect

• Procedure in windows 7
      – PLUG IN DATA CARD
      – Go to CONTROL PANEL
      – select PHONE AND MODEM
      – ensure country code in DIALING RULES tab (for India 91)
      – select MODEM tab
      – list
      Modem | Attached To
      – from LIST select MOBILE CONNECT | COM xyz
      (if data card is not plugged in this thing will not display)
      – now click on PROPERTIES button
      – inside GENERAL tab select CHANGE SETTING
      – now select ADVANCED TAB
      – a text box will prompt for EXTRA INITIALIZATION COMMAND
      WRITE following there
      ———————————————-
      AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”aircelgprs”
      ———————————————-
      – save the setting (OK/SAVE)

— if problem is not solved contact customer care (Service Provider of SIM Card)

34. Jagatjyoti Satpathy says:

Dear All,
    I bought a MMX 310G recenly,i put up a Tata Docomo 2g sim for using GPRS.but when i am going to connect every time an error appears every time “No available connection profile.Please add one”.Kindly suggest me how can i connect.For that i will obliged .

Trackbacks

1. URL says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More Informations here: digitalgalleryindia.com/blog/2012/03/28/download-micromax-mmx310g-driver-software-dashboard-firmware-win-linux-mac/ […]