Download Micromax MMX310G Driver | Software | Firmware | Dashboard | Specification

Micromax MMX310G USB Dongle

Micromax MMX310G USB Dongle

Specification – Micromax MMX310G

• HSDPA 3GPP R5, up to 3.6 Mbps DL and 384 Kbps UL, category 5/6
  • UMTS up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
  • EDGE 3GPP Release4, class 12, up to 237 Kbps DL and 118Kbps UL GPRS up to 85,6 Kbps DL and 42,8 Kbps UL
  • Frequency Band
  • GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS 2100 MHz
  • Simultaneous Operation of SMS and Data service
  • Supported Operating System
  • Win2000/ XP/VISTA, Limited support for MAC/Linux Operating Systems
  • For MAC OS:1.Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, iMac, Mac Pro or Mac mini (Intel CPU)2.Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher 3.Support connection to Internet only .

Download Driver Micromax MMX310G | Driver | Software | Firmware | Setup Files | Windows 7 | XP | 2000 | Linux | Mac | Os

Dashboard Image – Micromax MMX310G 3G Dongle –

Micromax MMX310G Dashboard Screenshot

Micromax MMX310G Dashboard Screenshot

1. Bibek Chhetri says:

my mmx 310g 3G modem is not working in window 8,the driver is not getting installed

2. Anuj Garg says:

Hi ,
    i want to know that why my MMX310G 3G Doungle not recognized by windo 8 pro.Wheather i have to update the firmware software.Please tell me

3. hey plz help guys i have unlocked my micromax 310g and i always used airtel 3g on it but today it’s not showing any service and i also check that by inserting another into my micromax the other sim works but airtel doesn’t plzzz help

4. sir,i ve recently installed win8 pro..but mmx310g driver is not working it shows dat installing driver failed …so what shall i do????

5. vishal singh says:

why my micromax 310g not working in win8?

6. Hi..i have been using MMX 310g and it was working fine but since last few days , as soon as i click on CONNECT tab it shows \”Dial Failed\”. Please help.

7. sir
    my mmx310G usb modem working on microsot window OS
    but it’s not showing in UBANTU -OS ,
    plese tell me step by step installing modem on UBANTU,

8. my micromax mmx310g is not detecting in windows ?????

9. MMX310G giving me 3g speed on bsnl but it is not giving 3g speed with tata docomo. what is the solution plz guid me

10. sir i have mmx310g modem, i have used it with bsnl 3g earlear, but when i insert tata docomo 3g sim it not giving me 3g speed ..

11. when i click on eject option on my pc while using my micromax mmx 310 3g dongle i see “AN ERROR OCCURED IN WINDOWS WHILE EJECTIND CD DRIVE MODEM” i reinstalled it sevral times but same resulrs happened ……..plz help me

12. sanjaykumar patel says:

manual settings for aircel 3G

13. In Windows 8 Its Not detecting the sim plzzz help me how could I install it……..

14. How To Install in Windows 8 Itsss not detecting the sim card……..

15. sir
    mere pc mai dongle connect karne par no service dikhata hai
    mai kya karu
    mera dongle hai micromax mmx310g 3g usb manager.

• uninstall all devices installed on your system , reinstall mmx310g, check for sim inserted properly , try another sim card , check network selection mode is auto from 3G/HSDPA/UMTS or 2g/EDGE to Auto , if still issue same visit nearest micromax 3g datacard service center ,

16. amit sarkar says:

MMX310G is GSM Modem and you are trying to use any sim bat any time dial-up field…..why

17. i have used dongle by using mts shim and it is working well but when using tata indicom shim in dongle it shows error that not connect . so what i can do to using other service provider exept MTS

18. MICROMAX 3G USB MODEM…instaal..nahi ho raha hai..unknow..bata aha hai

19. akhil agarwal says:

i have micromax 3g data card but mostly it cannot get signal.. what can i do.. for the getting signal.. some time it is working properly.. but mostly it not get network.. it show no service

20. Nischal says:

I havee recently brought MMX 310 G dongle.
    But It is not having BSNL 3G connection profile settings.
    Plz provide me these settings ASAP.

21. my micromax 3g dongle is not working on my macbook
    even though it is 10.6 whereas the requirement is 10.5
    help please

22. Vijender Singh says:

From where I could download the Micromax MMX 310G 3G Modem drivers for Red hat enterprise Linux Server 5.
    Please reply asap..

23. Bhaskar says:

How will I format my micromax mmx300g modem before installing the new setupup drivers? Plz let me know the process at the earliest & oblige.

24. Dear All,
    I bought a MMX 310G recenly,i put up a Tata Docomo 2g sim for using GPRS.but when i am going to connect every time an error appears every time “No available connection profile.Please now,is problem not detact no msg kindly solve it

• Hi, Go to settings , Add Profile in Connection Profile , Click Add/New – Profile Name –
      Dial No. – *99#
      Click – Set Default/Save/Apply/Finish
      Click – Connect

• Procedure in windows 7
      – Go to CONTROL PANEL
      – select PHONE AND MODEM
      – ensure country code in DIALING RULES tab (for India 91)
      – select MODEM tab
      – list
      Modem | Attached To
      – from LIST select MOBILE CONNECT | COM xyz
      (if data card is not plugged in this thing will not display)
      – now click on PROPERTIES button
      – inside GENERAL tab select CHANGE SETTING
      – now select ADVANCED TAB
      – a text box will prompt for EXTRA INITIALIZATION COMMAND
      WRITE following there
      – save the setting (OK/SAVE)

— if problem is not solved contact customer care (Service Provider of SIM Card)

25. Jagatjyoti Satpathy says:

Dear All,
    I bought a MMX 310G recenly,i put up a Tata Docomo 2g sim for using GPRS.but when i am going to connect every time an error appears every time “No available connection profile.Please add one”.Kindly suggest me how can i connect.For that i will obliged .