How to check 2g 3g internet data balance left in Mobile OR Data card / e-STICK sim? What is USSD | USSD Commands

How to check 2g,3g data balance left in mobile data card sim?

Internet 2g 3g Data Balance Check

Internet 2g 3g Data Balance Check

Following are the procedure to check internet data balance left in Mobile or in 2G , 3G E-Stick / Dongle for various Indian operators,some operators are using sms system to get details, some use USSD command which can be dialed through mobile phone or direct dongle , some of the dongles are having USSD option in their dashboard/software ,

What is USSD? what is Full form of USSD? Know about USSD commands in GSM?

USSD – Unstructured Supplementary Service Data Term used in Cellular / Mobile Service ,is a protocol used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the service provider’s computers. USSD can be used for prepaid main balance check,data balance check, wap browsing , prepaid callback service , mobile-money services , location based content services , menu-based information services , and as part of configuring the phone on the network.

USSD messages are up to 182 alphanumeric characters in length. Unlike SMS service messages, USSD messages create a real-time connection during a USSD session. The connection remains open, allowing a two-way exchange of a sequence of data. This makes USSD more responsive than services that use SMS.

Example of USSD command – To check main balance in Idea is *212# and in Airtel it is *123# ,by dialing this command you will get the message from server for main balance left in your prepaid sim account.Same process are followed to check Internet Data Balance Check , find below the operatorwise details in sheets,

Operator Name Dial to Check Data Balance ( USSD )
Airtel 2G & 3G *123*10#
AIRCEL 2G & 3G *123#
BSNL 2G & 3G *112# – Reply/Send “2” For GPRS Day

*123#

Send SMS “USG DATA” to 53738

Idea 2g & 3g USSD Dial *125#Also Check SMS Inbox –
MTNL

*444#

Reliance GSM SMART 2G & 3G

For Reliance CDMA EVDO Netconnect broadband+ – Click here ( Select Prepaid Balance Check)

*333#   Reply 1,3,1 Mobile Broadband Balance or

Dial *367*3# or

Send SMS “MBAL” to 55333 and you will Get a reply (for details check screenshot below)

Tata Docomo 2G & 3G *111*1#
Vodafone 2G & 3G  For Data Balance Dial  *111*6*2#For Data Plan Details Dial –  *111*6*1#For Postpaid Dial *777*7*MDN#

MDN = 10 Digit Device/Dongle/Mobile No.

Videocon 2G & 3G *123#

Note : For Idea 3G Net Setter ,after every disconnection you will get a  pop-up message for data used during the session & one sms with total databalance left , check this message in sms Inbox.

Idea 3g data balance check process

Idea 3g data balance check process

Data Balance Check via USSD while using Tata Docomo 2G / 3G sim Card  , those who are using Huawei make device & not having USSD Menu in Dashaboard / Software , can download Mobile Partner – To Download Mobile Partner Click here

For Tata Docomo

Data Balance Check for Huawei Make Device

Data Balance Check for Huawei Make Device

Process to Check 2G / 3G Data Balance/Usage for Reliance GSM SIM  –

Reliance 2G 3G Data Balance Check Process

Reliance 2G 3G Internet Data Balance Usage Check Process

Comments

1. Prepaid Credit Cards says:

I think Unstructured Supplementary Service Data is better to use.

2. Nitin Gupta says:

Anybody have worked on STK ?
    I need to topup one mobile number but facing problem in the last i.e. after entering all the details , modem asks for confirmation, there I am not able to give the proper command.
    Please help

3. parmar mansukh says:

thanks to help me

4. Hi,

You are share good and helpful tutorial.

I am also share regarding this purpose: Please Visit

5. Thanks for this useful & very important information for every Netizens

6. pradeepkumar says:

I ZTE K3770Z dongle from your site. Please tell me the process to know the data balance. thanks

7. pradeepkumar says:

I purchased unlocked dongle ZTE K 3770Z from your DIGITAL GALLERY and using Reliance 3G but failed to know my DATA BALANCE, Please tell me the way to know the balance. Thanks

8. Yohannan K says:

Usefull site…

9. i am loving this website

10. Boarding Pass says:

for bsnl send sms as

USG DATA

send to 53738

11. idea is telling unknown application.
    Write ”usage” and send to 52918 ..
    But in my phone that also not working.

12. how to check 2g internet data package expiry date on videocon ???

13. how to check internate 3G balance in idea net setter
    pl reply today by possitevely

9974776865

14. thanks! you solved my problem

15. the above no given for videocon network wont work with idea net setter……so kindly provide me proper no. so that i cn get info about my net balance…..

16. gud mrg all of u, it’s a sit is vry nice………………………………@@@@@@…………………………….$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$……………………………!

17. can’t check balance in idea 3g netsetter.. m in kArnataka.. plz help..

18. very accurate info

19. How to unlock vodafone modem ?

20. Amitabha De says:

For Airtel 2G USSD: *123*10# But for 3G it’s not same. Can you please provide the correct one?

21. MTNL *444#

22. Thank you so much

23. Thanks. I got my answer. Very useful site.

24. How to check Idea gprs balance

25. Thank u so much….
    I was trying to get USSD no. for bsnl.
    now i got it through this site….

26. *125# to check idea data balance

27. Wath Chack idea 2G gprs balance number ?

28. Hi. this site is very usefull.. got my answer on it.. very usefull… thanks..

29. chek my tata docomo 3g data

30. i buy my eliance dongle from your shop

31. please give me answer what i do now

32. i am using reliance 3g dongle with idea 3g sim i am not getting messages about my data usage

33. how know to bsnl data card using data balence

34. pulkitverma says:

i m not getting an sms but i m using idea net setter

35. tata photon data card tariff plan says:

Great �V I ought to certainly pronounce, amazed with your site. I’d no trouble navigating by means of all tabs in addition to related info was truly easy to carry out to access. I recently discovered what I hoped for in no time at all. Quite unconventional. Is likely to appreciate it for many who add forums as well as anything, website style . a tones way for the consumer to communicate. Excellent activity..

Trackbacks