Download Huawei EC156 Tata Photon Plus CDMA USB Modem | Driver | Dialer | Generic| Dashboard | Firmware | Specification | Unlock

Huawei EC156 Tata Photon Plus EVDO USB Modem

Huawei EC156 Tata Photon Plus EVDO USB Modem

Specification

Specification Huawei EC156 Tata Photon+  –

• Modem Type USB Dongle NON-RIUM | CDMA Only
  • Mode EVDO REV A
  • Speed – Up to 3.1 Mbps (Downlink) &
  • Up to 1.8 Mbps (Uplink)
  • Frequency (Band ) 800 MHz
  • Antenna Type : Internal
  • Dimension 83.0mm×26.5mm×11.5mm
  • Memory Card Slot Support microSD card upto 4GB
  • Plug & Play USB 2.0

Download Driver Huawei EC156 | CDMA EVDO | Dongle | Dashboard | Driver | Software | Windows 7 | XP | Vista | Linux | Mac

Dashboard Image | Photo | Tata Photon + | Huawei EC156 –

tata-photon-plus-dialer-huawei-ec156-dashboard-software

tata-photon-plus-dialer-huawei-ec156-dashboard-software

Comments

1. krishna says:

hey,anyone have idea to how to fix if huawei ec156 modem not detect in windows after unlock this…

2. GuestReader says:

Fuc-King ADS LINK , DOESNT WORK .. Adding to spam links in google

3. Prasad says:

Hi..
    I have Tata Photon plus’ Huawei EC156 CDMA modem. It is a 2G modem. I want to use sim card with this, but I was told that we cannot use sim cards with this device, as this is a CDMA device. Can any one help me on this pls..

Thanks.

4. I have TATA DOCOMO Photon + it has micro SD card slot and Sim Slot…can i use 2G internet vie SIM card?

5. Can i use SIM witth That?

6. arunachalam says:

tataphoton + model EC 156 dongale is compitable for iball Boton 3g + wireless- N router model no iB-W3GX150N or not? if it is not how to make use of this for the above router.

7. arunachalam says:

tataphoton+ ec156 is compitablity dongale for iball 3g wireless n router iB-W3GX150N or not? if not how to make use of it for iball 3g wireless n router iB-W3GX150N.

8. hiii

i want unlock tata photan plus ec156 I\’m trying from so long time plz help me

9. There’s no download link in this post…

10. shaikh diyab says:

how to connect photon plus ec156 to tablet

11. I want to configure dlink 3g router for tata photon pls model no. huwaii ec156 .

Pl help

12. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i hav modem ec156

so plz snd me link how to unlock it

13. plz send me tata photon + ec156 dongle unlocking firmware s/w.

plz send a link

help me

14. Fafa Amory says:

kindly send or post ec 156 firmware update

15. Fafa Amory says:

kindly send/post ec 156 firmware update

16. Mahesh zaware says:

I have Tata photon plus HWEC156 Ver not working on laptop .My laptop is 64 Bit .It may be the problem .How can i solve this problem???

17. it’s link for tata photon plus ec156, can for other card?? like my country..

thanx

18. srikanth reddy says:

plz give the download link for tata photon plus ec156 dashboard

19. Ashafak says:

I need Driver with following detail
    Vendor ID – 05ac and product id 140B