Download Mobile Partner with Auto APN Settings | Huawei Generic Dashboard | Software | Driver | For Huawei Device | Windows 7 8

Here is the new release Mobile Partner with Auto APN ( Access Point Name ) Settings for Indian Huawei Dongle users , anyone who is using Huawei Make Device with any operator in India like Idea 3G , Airtel , Vodafone , Tata Docomo , Aircel etc.

Download – Click Here to Download Mobile Partner with Auto APN – Dashboard Update File– 24.96Mb.

Download – Mobile Partner Setup Files,to Install Direct into system/pc/laptop – 21.33Mb

Download – New Sept-2012 Mobile Partner with Multi Skin Dashboard – 65.1Mb

Installation Process – Connect Huawei Make Device , let it detect or install with original Dashboard so that all the driver install successfully , once installed & detected close the original dashboard of Operator , Run the downloaded file – Click Next , this software will move into device , please do not close the screen till the file downloaded successfully into the device , now install the new software from  the Device.

Dashboard Screenshot –

Huawei Mobile Partner auto APN Screenshot

Huawei Mobile Partner auto APN Screenshot

1. Ishfaq Majeed says:

Hello sir cud u please give me the unlock codes for
    IMEI: 863791011984333

Thanking you in anticipation

2. Utsav Meher says:

Hi Sir,

How can I use other Sim to access internet with my Huawei E303D dongle(Idea 3g net setter).
    Please mail me the process
    Email id:

3. sir i want to unlock idea modem E303….and i want to use another operator sim…so can i unlock modem?
    plz sir help me

4. Sir..

kindly help me to unlock my huawei e303d idea modem…

5. any help for micromax 350g modem
    it always shows “NO DEVICE”.
    IMEI : 910532800008972

6. 867648011709993

7. imei- 867648019317099
    what is unlock code

8. i have huawei EC150 modem….
    details are :

IMEI: +GSN:80bc2cba
    IMSI: 404002320110170
    H/W VER : CE7EC122
    S/N : BVA9MB1121927343
    NCK OR UNLOCK CODE :46560810
    FLASH CODE : 49197615
    RSN: RHWCDD220067980
    MEID: A000002D4A9116
    SKU: CDHW12Z1
    FCC ID : QISEC122

9. hey ….
    i have huawei EC150 cdma modem ….
    so can u please tell me how to i have unlock it to use other cdma sim card …i already have try huwaei unlocker but its failed ..the error during the unlock time is NSK write failed.
    huawei EC150 details are :
    FCC ID : QISEC122
    MEID : A000002D4A9116
    RSN : RHWCDD220067980
    S/N : BVA9MB1121927343
    S/N : CDHW12Z1
    help me asap
    thanking you ….

10. helo i updated my unlock airtel e1731 modem and after update profile manger is locked .no new profile for new sim card can not be created .it work like a locked datacard.
    how can i change profile manager that use my choice sim card . please provide anwser to my email id

• Download Auto apn Dashboard Update file from the post , run the file after connecting your airtel modem ( close your airtel dashboard / software ) , reinstall the software from your modem , in this new software you dont need to make profile.

11. can u give me firmware update for aircel e1750 modem??
    Device name: E1750
    Application port: COM10
    Serial number: NJA5TA9251008012
    IMEI: 355013049959764
    Hardware Version: CD6ATCPU
    Firmware Version:
    Software Version:

12. Jithin Johny George says:

Thank you for giving the latest version of mobile partner, bookmarked your website..

13. hardik meena says:

sir maine naya reliance 3g data card liya hai … aur usme mobial partner support nahi karta kuch bhi change nahi aa raha pls soum suggesen me…

14. Airtel Modem purchased on 2-8-2012
    model e1731
    imei : 863791011667748

i tried the unlock code 40036251, but its not a valid code.
    Plz provide correct unlock code
    Are there any other way to connect the other sim

15. Hi,

The dashboard is great, but it does not include the drivers for Huawei E303S, which i am trying to mod. The modem is unlocked and the dashboard software detects only if the Huawei drivers are installed. I installed the drivers seperately and the dashboard app got updated, but if the same device is connected onto another PC, Mobile Partner gets installed without any errors, whereas the modem driver is not installed.

It would be really great if you can include the drivers also into the dashboard with the supported models.

Please provide us the link for drivers for the modems on your site with a matrix page with Manufacturer, Model, OS version, so that the dashboard can recognize the modem and update can happen hassle free.

16. how to uninstall mobile partner and reinstall aircel 3g.I am asking so because mobile partner is not detecting my huawie e303s dongle and i am unable to use internet.when i unistall mobile partner and reinstall it again it shows error code:10,find port failed while searching device. sir please help me..

17. i want unlock my modem airtel 3g modem
    send unlocki code
    send mail or call me 9908464429

18. hello sir i have a airtel 3g modem but i want my modem unlock
    call me 9908464429
    or send to mail

19. Kailash jangir says:

Sir plz tell how i add Mobile Partner with Auto APN – Dashboard Update on my data card for no for default auto setup and tell how to change auto setup programe on data card

Kailash jangir

20. Rajesh Sali says:

I would like to know if there is any way to integrate Huawei 173Cs-1 drivers into the Auto APN Customized Dashboard ?
    Secondly; how to make my own Customized Dashboard ? Any Tool etc. ?

21. can i do voice calls on e303cs-1 huwaei ,its written on dongle box,i plugged it connected to 192.168. something am browsing net ,i cant find any software to make calls in that please help me sir

22. IS IT WORKS ON E303CS-1 ALSO ?

23. i have installed this dashboard but it is not detecting my Vodafone k3806 data card…..though it is already unlocked….do i need to uninstall vmb??? if yes how?? if no then please provide me with the required step

24. After installing mobile partner in my device I am getting the following error.

“Only the specified SIM/USIM card can be used on the device”.

Pls help.