Download Huawei E303 | E303C | USB Modem Driver Dashboard New Mobile Partner with Skin

Download Original Huawei E303 | E303C | USB Modem Driver Dashboard New Mobile Partner with Skin

huawei-e303

huawei-e303

Specification : Huawei E303C | E303

• HSUPA - Download 7.2Mbps - Upload 5.76Mbps
  • Multimode HSUPA, HSDPA / U MTS / EDGE / GPRS / GSM card
  • Provides HSUPA, HSDPA and UMTS High-speed data (up to 7.2 Mbps) connectivity for mobile users
  • Provides EDGE / GPRS I GSM data connectivity
  • Transparent hand-over between UMTS and GSM / EDGE network
  • Future proofing through Flash Memory technology
  • Auto APN Settings – Auto Connect
  • Multiple Dashboard Skin
  • Voice Call | USSD | Phonebook
  • System Requirements
  • Windows® XP SP2 / VISTA spl/windows 7 - Linux
  • Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (only support INTEL plafform)
  • Warranty - 1 Year

Download Setup File Driver Huawei E303 | E303C | Original Huawei 3G Unlocked Modem | Dashboard | Windows | Linux | Mac

Download Dashboard Update Multi Skin For Windows and Mac – UTPS – 23.001.07.04.910  MAC23.001.07.04.910 – With Latest Driver Version Tested with All New Huawei Devices Drivers Sept-2012 – 65.1Mb

Get Huawei E303 New Algo Unlock Code Online @ Free

Huawei Mobile Partner Dashboard Version installed on Huawei E303-C with Auto APN is Mobile Parnter 23.001.07.04.910

Buy Now Huawei E303C 303 USB Modem

Buy Now Huawei E303C 303 USB Modem

Huawei Firmware Version installed on Huawei E303-C is 21.156.00.00.910 with Hardware Version CH2E303SM.

Various Dashboard skin can be select on Huawei Mobile Partner version 23.001.07.04.910 -

Here are some Original Dahsboard Skin’s Screenshot from Huawei E303 -

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-Default

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-Default

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-Flower

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-Flower

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-funkystan

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-funkystan

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-incrdible-india

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-incrdible-india

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-Work

Mobile-Partner-Huawei-E303-Skin-Work

Comments

1. DOESN’T WORK ON MY WINDOWS 8.1 CAN U HELP ME ????????

2. SIR , I HAVE USED FILMWARE SOFTWARE TO UNLOCK E303D NOW IT REPLACE WITH MOBILE PARTNER SOFTWARE AND NOR RECONIZE ANY SIM PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION FOR THIS ……….

3. Hi man, i have a little problem to connect my huawei e303c with my router TL-Mr3220 -v2. it’s identifing but i can’t get connection with my ISP movistar chile. i need to do something else?

4. Subhash says:

PLEASE SEND UNLOCK CODE

5. Rishikesh says:

Suggest EDGE & 3G USB Modems :
    ————————————————
    Dear Sir,
    I want to buy a new standalone (to insert all operators of SIM cards) USB mobem with feature support of GPRS & EDGE, 3G (upto 7.2 mbps).
    Because 3G Data is not available in my village. I use 3G in City, i use EDGE in my village.
    So, Please suggest me… windows compatible 3G & EDGE support of USB Modem Models.

6. Mobile partner ver23.001.07.04.910 successfully updated the Airtel Huawei E1731 and working nicely, Thanks a lot.

7. rajeshrao says:

Hi,
    am using e303c since 3 months, am having problem with my datacard, that is , it working good with my dell latop but it didn’t work with my pc windows 7 installed. pls give any solution. my email id rajeshrao180@gmail.com.
    Thanks.

8. Hi ,
    I recently purchased E303C model from online …But i am not getting minimum speed like my GPRS handset in 2g network on any SIM card with full network and near by Tower location.Even my Nokia N87 Hotspot Wifi is working better then E303C data card in same SIM card.Some time page not found or ping response not found.I am irritating.kindly help what to do…??

9. Sir i am using a dual boot with wondows 7 and ubuntu 12.04. the problem i am facing is that i cannot the dongle work in ubuntu. Before installing the driver the device was visible, after installation it is not. also in network manager i cannot see my device.
    please help!

10. siladitya says:

I bought a new Huawei E303C Data Card through Flipkart on last november. But believe me the performance is too slow even its not allowing to open a simple loginpage like (facebook/twiter). Neither 2G nor 3G even if I tried with almost four different networks(Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel, Dococmo) sims too, but no luck. While testing the default page shows the network is strong. Please help me if there is any way I can improve the performance by modifying the settings in the same.

11. Afsal Ebrahim says:

Is this is a real Mobile Partner With 3G………………

12. Sumit Hendre says:

Multi skin Dashboard v23.001.07.04.910 working On Craked IDEA e1732 Modem…. WWWwoooo!!!!!
    Once You Install Don’t install lower version Dashboard again it’s Dead Your Modem..

13. Sir, I recently purchased Huawei E303C dongle.It is Working exelent with Windows but l use linux for most of the day so I want to Install this dashboard on my linux. Althogh I can connect to internet on my linux, there is no GUI window like in windows so there is no calling and sms facility as well as statistics help. How can I resolve this problem. Thanks

14. Does huawei e303C(the MOBILE PARTNER app) work with windows 7 64-bit ? What is the difference between e303C and e303C hi-link modem?

15. sathishkumar says:

is it work with all android tablets ?

16. want to download these dashboard screen sorts how can i download this plz help

17. my bq verne plus running froyo doesn´t detect dongle device modem huawei e303c. I can´t even save apn config. Can you suggest any solution i can try? Thks in advance.

18. Kumaraswamy T says:

Sir,
    Recently i bought hauwei e303c dongle. I am getting very poor internet speed. Can you please suggest me anything to increase my internet speed.

Plzzzzzzzzzz……………………………………..

19. firmware update is good for modem?????????

i have a modem of huawei e1820 that does not support voice feature
    it shows “Voice feature: not supported in current firmware”
    firmware version is 11.828.08.10.124, can i solve this problem by updating firmware?
    I downloaded “E182XUpdate_11.831.06.01.464.B427″ which new version from http://huaweifirmware.blogspot.in/2011/05/huawei-e1820.html……..

when i try to install the software, it shows “The source version isn’t compatible with the target version, before updating, please input the password:”

what should i do ???? what password should i give?????
    please help me????????????

20. lakhtar singh says:

All the update is done by me in aircel e303s
    when i am insert aircel sim that is working good
    but when i am insert idea or other sim then it wil ask for any unlock code ..
    pls tell me that unlock code ….

21. Pramod Kumar says:

I have huawei modem Model E352. I purchased the modem on-line though e-bay. when i purchased the modem i saw the calling feature. But there is not any calling facility enabled. When i used the call icon and put the number for calling every time the message showing as ‘Failed’ please help us is it possible and how ?

22. E303C does not work on windows 7 help me to make it to work

23. E303c does not work on windows 7 Please help how to make it to work

24. Hi – I am unable to open the Huawei device E303C on my macbook air with a MAC OS 10.7. Tried downloading the driver shown above it doesn’t seem to support a mac – has Linux and windows options only. Also, the above link for Mac does not work. Please help…

25. I have aircel data card model no E303s. I have unlocked it but the every time I try to connect to internet it gives a message “Device disconnected or device unavailable”. How to fix it, I tried by uninstalling usb..it dint work..Also the original s/w of aircel is some how replaced by mobile partner, how to restore it again..plz help..

26. Nikhil Singhal says:

I recently brought a Huawei E1731 device. Instead getting a speed of 300-400kbps i am getting a speed of only 80kbps. Do i have to unlock the device? I am on Airtel 2G network. I am not getting 3G network. Please help!

27. Nikhil Singhal says:

I recently brought a Huawei E1731 device. Instead of getting a speed of 300-400kbps i am getting a speed of only 80kbps. Do i need to unlock the device? I am using Airtel sim.

28. Roopali Mishra says:

Hi….I tried using Huawei 303 C with my macbook air 10.7.2 . But after installing the Huawei software it says that the device is not compatible with this version. Can you suggest what are my options…Should I try downloading java…And also can you suggest what data cards/dongle would work with mac air .

29. my dongal Huawei E303 it not display VIOCE CALL icon how to display it

30. Sir,
    I have Huawei E173Bu-1 Airtel Modems with IMEI starting with 3543…….
    All of them when put under DC Unlocker software shows “all of 10 attempts used”
    Can you PLEASE PLEASE tell me the way to unlock them ?
    Thanks.
    Rajesh.

31. jack sparrow says:

sir,i’m using huawei e 303 idea modem….wishing to unlock…i’d collected the new algo code already,but doesn’t know how to make succesful unlocking steps….kindly clarify my doubt,ur service will be glorified…!

32. I needed a dongle that works as a UART attached modem – this is not the case !
    Any hints ?

33. I need to crack idea netsetter and i am ready to pay also can you tell how to proceed to get it done

34. I am using MacBook Pro 13″ i7 Mid 2012 model with the Mountain Lion OS.
    I use new Huawei E303C Datacard with Aircel 3G connection.
    When I insert Datacard in USB, Mobile Partner app (Huawei E303C Datacard default app) says “Device not found”. Even if I keep it connected for 1 hour.
    It is working all fine in iMac 2010 (Mountain Lion) and MacBook Pro 2010 (Snow Leopard).

35. Please Help me unlock my huawei e303
    You gave me the unlock code but i can’t use it
    Code writer says ok but can’t unlock
    and i get the message only specified sim/usim allowed on this device

36. dude can u plz say me how to install in ubantu step by step

• Abraham Rohith Roy says:

Deepak, download Sakis 3G and install it in Ubuntu. It’s working flawlessly in Ubuntu with E303 C

37. I am using MacBook Pro 13″ i7 2012 model with Mountain Lion OS.
    I purchased Huawei E303C datacard last week and using Aircel 3G connection.
    Most of the times, when I insert datacard in USB, Mobile Partner app says “Device not found”. Even if I keep it connected for 1 hour.
    Its probability to work is around once in a day. Later if I again insert this device in USB, then it does not detect at all.
    Whether I need to configure anything in OS or do I need any latest driver for Mountain Lion OS.
    Please help me to solve this issue.
    Thanks,

38. I bought huawei e303 hilink last week,, but now i have problem… my laptop and my computer can’t connect,,, it said device driver sofware was not successfully installed,,, and in the detail.. USB COM no driver found… i have to tried in my friend’s computer… but same… i have tried many computer but same..

tell me what the problem,,, and how to fix it… thanks…

39. Hi,

i couldn’t find the call option, kindly let me know how to make calls from mobile partner ver 23

40. nibil.pn says:

i purchased a Huawei E303 HiLink and it as no CD mount drive..!!
    When i connect this dongle it open a web page showing Connect & the rang status but no voice call option .. & i install Mobile Partner 23.002.08.03.45 from web but it’n find any ports active in my pc & install fail. is any possibility to receive or call a voicecall

41. huawei E303C can’t cinstal completely in Lap Top with wind vista. Connection is BSNL. How can I use it.

42. Ravi Iyer says:

Hi – I am unable to open the Huawei device E303C on my macbook air with a MAC OS 10.7. Tried downloading the driver shown above it doesn’t seem to support a mac – has Linux and windows options only. Please help…

43. Hi All,
    I bought recently huawai E303 usb device but its not detecting to my laptop.Kindly tell me do we need to install any softwares to resolve this issue?some people are telling install mobile partner sowtware?is it required?

• Sir, After connecting device to any usb port , you will ask for mobile partner software installation which is inside the device into flash memory of E303, if you Auto Run is off into your system , you can select setup file via My Computer – New Drivie D , E or F like pen drive , explore this drive n run setup files.Remove if any datacard installed on the system.

44. gennady says:

Hello! My tablet PMP 5080B (android 4) does not see the Huawei E 303 via the mini usb OTG.Pomogite advice.
    Thank you!
       Gennady. Minsk

45. genuess says:

The Regard to You and how do you do!
    My tablet with Android does not see the modem Huawei E303 ( is connected to through USB OTG). That You will advise.
    Thank you. Gennadiy.
    Minsk

• Hi,
      I bought Huawei E303Cfor my Android Tablet Xelectron but it doesn’t show the modem, it doesn’t work, i guess its drivers are not present for Android, can somebody please help me with this… I would be thankful. My tablet has ICS OS on my tab.

46. genuess says:

Привет Вам и здравствуйте!
    Мой планшет с Android не видит модем Huawei E303 ( подключается к через USB OTG) . Что Вы посоветуете.
    Спасибо. Геннадий.
    Минск

47. It does not work with bsnl sim…how to use it with bsnl sim???any way out???

48. Najipudeen says:

iam purchased huawei e303c usb stick on 04th june via website. all function correctly working but not working mic in calling side.

49. Jignesh says:

Cant install in windows 7. Keep getting error – file in use. try again. Pls help.

50. Dileesha says:

does not work on windows 7 64-bit..cannot be install..error in data.bin. please correct & re upload

51. Bob Couttie says:

Does not work, and cannot be installed, on Ubuntu.

• Read Document file in linux folder in above setup file ” how to install driver in linux – document file name Linux Driver 4.19.10.00 Tool User Guide ” ..