ZTE MF190 | Auto APN Dashboard | Beetel 3G Datacard | USB Modem | Download | Generic | Driver | Software | Dashboard | Firmware | ZTE Generic Connection Manager | With Voice Call Feature | Features | Specification

ZTE MF190 | Auto APN Dashboard | Beetel 3G Datacard | USB Modem | Download | Generic | Driver | Software | Dashboard | Firmware | ZTE Generic Connection Manager | With Voice Call Feature | Windows 7 8

Now you can make calls via ZTE MF190 / MF Series Dongles using this dashboard , no APN Settings required with this software, you can also write this dashboard making iso image , and can upload using dc-unlocker ,

ZTE MF190 BEETEL 3G MODEM

ZTE MF190 BEETEL 3G MODEM

Beetel MF190 Features | Specification :

• Plug and Play Usb
  • Auto APN Settings for All Operator
  • Enhanced Signal Strength with Receive Diversity (Rx)
  • Works on HSUPA / HSDPA / WCDMA / EDGE / GPRS / GSM
  • Voice Call
  • SMS
  • Internet Data Usage Call Logs
  • Downlink 7.2Mbps – Uplink – 5.76Mbps
  • Large Storage: Supports upto 32GB microSD card
  • International Roaming* : Gives 3G Broadband speeds when you travel abroad
  • USB 2.0 High Speed : Rated 40 times faster than its predecessor interface, USB 1.1
  • Single Click access to Facebook™, YouTube™ & Gmail™
  • Watch your favourite TV Channel on the move with Mobile TV
  • Enjoy HD Gaming on the go
  • Support Window XP Vista 7 8 | Mac | Linux | Ubuntu
  • View & download your favourite videos on the go.
  • One touch access to multiple Email & Social Networking Sites

Download Auto APN Dashboard ZTE MF190 | With Voice Call & SMS Option | Beetel | MF190 | Generic | Connection Manager | Windows XP Vista 7 | Mac | Linux | Firmware

Dashboard Beetel ZTE MF190 Connection Manager :

ZTE MF190 BEETEL 3G Dashboard

ZTE MF190 BEETEL 3G Dashboard

Comments

1. Hari Chand says:

Thanks for DCUNLOCKER software. It is really working…

2. CAN ZTE MF-190 CAN BE UPDATED FOR WIN-8.IF YES HOW & WHERRE FROM I CAC GET THE UPDATE?

3. Sir i have upgraded my beetel mf190 and i m using windows 8.Previosuly meanz before upgrading the modem dashbaord software i was able to connect using my windows 8.But after upgrading it is not working.But on ther version of windows my modem is working plz help me to solve this issue.Also plz reply as soon as possible.

4. Hi,

Can anyone help me how to use BSNL EVDO sim to Beetel MF190. Please share the settings,
    Whenever I try to use it its saying No(SIM). Please help.

5. Sir ,
    My Beetel Connection Manager is not work properly . it gives error
    plz sent me new download link thnx …….

6. Dear All,

Last Two months back i brought beetel mf 190, data card modem, up to date its worked, but now it is not detecting the sim card, what is the reason and it showing red light only,…. can i get any service center no or address or any help pls

thanks / aruna

7. Sir,

Sir,I have the Beetel MF190 is GSM Datacard, and i brought on 07.08.2012, now it is not detecting the sim card, can help me out from this issue pls.

thanks / arun

8. dear sir/madam,
    few days before only i bought a beetel data card,
    how to connect the datacard in ubuntu linux

9. ujjawal bansal says:

sir i bought a reliance mf 190 data card on ebay unlocked,buy its dialing function not working ,always showing dialing failed.what to do so help me

10. Subhasish Mondal says:

Sir.
    I Want to by Beetel Modem ZTE MF190 Help Me.

11. Subhankar Roy says:

ci cnnect the modem after 20 min it automtcly stop working nd show no sim card.. what should i do????? plz help me…. i neeed it

12. USSD as well as calling feature not working on my MF190 mode.

13. Hi, Can you please tell me what is setting to create a new connection for BSNL EVDO in Beetel MF190, I tried with ID and password but its not showing any network signals.

14. i downloaded the Beetel Connection Manager. But i am unable to make calls. Each time i call, it gives error saying “Dialing Failed! Please try again”.

15. USSD code is not running in my beetel MF190. Plz help me.

16. And icon does not appear in task bar.. in place of icon.. space is displayed.

17. It does not have USSD function… And The Dashbord is different from what u shown in picture. I mean connection, contacts , message , seeting icons have different color.

18. It does not have USSD function… And The Dashbord is different from what u shown in picture.

19. sir,
    beetal zte modem dashboard is working after download but when i make vioce call error comes,
    help me
    sanjay

20. thanksss for this..

21. shailesh says:

IMEI :-355435046883665 PLZ SEND UNLOCK CODE

22. diginode says:

Thanks for share. It is perfectly worked with my zte mf190 modem. It also has SMS and USSD service in dashboard application. Some operator use sms service to know data usege and balance. some of use USSD code for same function. It is perfect for both operator.
    I hope ZTE USSD issue resolve.
    Sorry. the link is:

23. diginode says:

I hope ZTE USSD issue resolve.