Download ZTE Vodafone K3770-Z | K3770 | USB Modem | Download | Generic | Driver | Software | Dashboard | Unlock | Firmware | ZTE Generic Connection Manager | Features | Specification

Download ZTE K3770-Z | K3770 | USB Modem | Download | Generic | Driver | Software | Dashboard | Firmware | ZTE Generic Connection Manager | Features | Specification

ZTE K3770 K3770-Z 3G USB Modem | Dongle | Datacard

ZTE K3770 K3770-Z 3G USB Modem | Dongle | Datacard

Features | Specification Vodafone ZTE K3770-Z

• UMTS 1700 / 2100MHz GSM GPRS EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz )
  • Download 7.2Mbps  HSUPA Upload 5.7Mbps
  • Support SMS services
  • Support data statistics
  • Color: White Red
  • Plug & Play | USB
  • Support Windows 2000  | XP | Vista | Windows 7 | Mac Operating Systems
  • Weight: 30G
  • Warranty – One Year

Download USB Driver | Dashboard | Software | Vodafone ZTE K3770-Z | XP | Windows 7 | Vista | Linux | Mac

Download Generic Dashboard for Vodafone ZTE K3770-Z | Unlocked | Support All Sim Card

Dashboard Screenshot – Chinacom Generic Dashboard

ZTE Chinacom Generic Dashboard Screenshot -

ZTE CHINA UNICOM Generic Dashboard Software

ZTE CHINA UNICOM Generic Dashboard Software

Comments

1. Subeesh thomas says:

I have done this all and it is working. But i am not getting 3g. It is working for 2g speed only, and the light on the dongle is green not blue. My sim is Airtel and it is 3g.
    Please help.

2. Alpesh Dixit says:

I have unlocked zte k3770z dongle. But its dont take APN settings automatically, so I want the unlocked software for zte k3770z which can take APN settings itself. Please tell me about it.

3. manjeetbagri says:

I have vodafone K3770-Z modem . I purchased it in 2012 . In today when i insert it in my pc not showing dashboard. In device mgr showing drivers are not found. Please help me

4. hey guys i am also facing the same error code 777.plz help me to solve the problem.
    thanks in advance.

5. i have problem install in data card my local PC we get error in starting services but at the same time rool back in install

regards
    chenna

6. hello my friends,
    you must know that vodafone ZTE K3770-Z Mobile Brodbend Dongle is already unlocked 4 All sims

Only the dashboard is not supporting by the sims of other Operators.
    so if u are using ms win 7 and /or 8 the problem is solved as these 2 os natively supports mbile broadband

So just plug modem with other operator sim,in comp(must driver installed ) and clk on the connection icons on the taskbar.

select the operator name & clk connect
    if asks for user name passwords and apn name –juat give the apn and connect .

it will works

7. prasanta das says:

sir
    i have a vodafone k3770-z usb stick i unlocked by china unicom but it did not suport my dell win7 it show that device not detcected plz solve and sent me its software link for win7 in email id dsprsnt7@gmail.com

8. i have installed wcdma software but i no want to change it .
    pls tell me how to get original software?
    pls tell me immediately

9. sir
    I have WCDMA dashboard . plz tell me how i can connect it to use a 3g sim. It works at a 2g speed even on a 3g sim showing green colour.. help needed..

10. Friends never change the original vodafone dashbord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is really useless to do so.
    The original dashboard has certain codes which helps in better 3G reception.
    So friends I recommend you to never change the software.
    I am saying this because I changed the software and now I am with an ordinary wireless modem.
    Not only that your warranty will also be void.
    Still if you wish to do tricks never change the original. Do something else!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck friends.

11. mohan mane says:

pls send me original dashboard for vodafone k3770-z, and drivers

12. i had unlock my modem using this software, in dash board when we connect it connect, but after a short while, it disconnect automatically, i changed from vodafone to this due to same problem which came in the vadafone dash boad , what shall i do plese suggest me..

Regards,
    Premkumar

13. i have K3770-Z 3G USB Modem but it not to connect internet… plz help

14. sir plz help me, when i do flasing through the downloader of k3770-z at the time of downloading it shows that download fail at the end…what can i do to make it in orginal state???plz help me?!!!!

15. i downloaded both the s/w and unlocked vodofone modem but its not working….. so suggest any idea

16. suraj prem says:

contenct me for solution+919033699689

17. Ritta Sen says:

UNLOCK VODAFONE K3570Z MODEM FREE.
    Here is how…
    1. http://hotfile.com/dl/102795288/ef4dc30/ZTEMODEM.ISO.html
    2. http://hotfile.com/dl/103189539/a9f428a/Connection_Manager_generic_EN_DE.zip.html
    3. http://hotfile.com/dl/103190579/3d35a97/Win-ZTEDrv_V1.0.1.16.zip.html
    4. http://hotfile.com/dl/103850552/b86ccd1/conncetion_diagram.bmp.html

Please download all software mentioned above.
    At first install No. 2 and then No.3. Now uninstall vodafone software because it might deter this new software from working.
    Please note No.1 is a combined software for No.2 and No.3. No.4 is a diagram how to configure these softwares. ( APN , Dial up No. etc)
    For any queries please feel free to contact me at ritta123456789@rediffmail.com

18. plug the dongle and go to my computer, explore unicom, open data then double click setup. it will uninstall unicom driver then reinstall it.it will be work.

19. I have unlocked the K3770-z in market and now it is not working.

problem / erros
    1. Data Not Connected
    2. Singnal (Tower) not comes

i am in roaming in ambala and using lucknow sim card n device, please help me, i can not access the data card.

i am using windows 7 and i have checked in other pcs , but not working, installed ok

20. Nikhilesh says:

777-the connection attempt failed bcoz the modem(or the connecting device) on the remote computer is out of ordered .connect failed do u want to continue ?

21. hey
    bro
    how to check balance in ZTE vodafone datacard ?
    reply on my mail id,plz

22. sir meri mobil stick main vodafone ke sim lagene par bhi problem aa rahi hai plz help me my mobile no. is 9997111322

23. santosh thakur says:

internt is not work
    pho: 9594332166

24. gyaneshwar says:

i’ve a vodafone k3770-Z USB stick set up software not installe
    it’s shown not valid win32
    please give a setup software download link
    pleze

25. “http://speedtest.ws/download/GSM/ZTE/Vodafone/ZTE-Chinacom-Generic-Dashboard-for-Vodafone-K3770-Z.zip”
    use this link as url to download unicom connection manager.
    i also use unicom connection manager but i am not use from this website. i am unlocked it from market…
    it’s really well work just do setting of any sim to go setting->connection->add->all the sim setting as following
    Config name Dial no. Apn no.
    Tata Docomo *99# TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
    Idea *99# internet
    Airtel *99# airtelgprs.com
    Vodafone *99# www
    Aircel *99# aircelwap
    Uninor *99# Uninor
    Videocon *99# Vinternet.com
    Reliance *99# rcomnet
    Bsnl *99# bsnl.net

SET AND
    CLICK ON APPLY………AND CONNECT

26. I have unlocked the K3770-z in market and now it is not working.

problem / erros
    1. Data Not Connected
    2. Singnal (Tower) not comes

i am in roadming in helhi and using gujarat sim card, please help me, i can not access the data card.

27. I have unlocked the Vodafone K3770-z in market and make it unlocked and it was reinslatted by ZTE WCDMA daskboard, but it is not working, i think vodafone has terminited the this condal directly .
    problems: Errors
    1. Data Not connected
    2. Signal (Tower) not comes.

please note that i am roaming in delhi, and i can not use this data card, i am using windows 7. i have also installed in other pc, installted ok but above problem comes.

pl. sir do the needful

28. gurwinder says:

hi i have vodafone ZTE K3770-Z Mobile Brodbend Dongle But It is Locked …..
    Plz…. give Me Download Link For
    ZTE CHINA UNICOM Generic Dashboard Software
    plz…….plz……. sir….

29. gurwinder says:

hi i have vodafone ZTE K3770-Z Mobile Brodbend Dongle But It is Locked …..
    Plz…. give Me Download Link For
    ZTE CHINA UNICOM Generic Dashboard Software
    plz…….plz……. sir….
    help Me…(m)7837671600

30. Hi plz send vodafone k3770-z unlocker software…

31. pls send me link

32. pls send me the link

33. chintan patel says:

hi i have vodafone ZTE K3770-Z Mobile Brodbend Dongle But It is Locked …..
    Plz…. give Me Download Link For