Android Camera FAQs
Am I able to take pictures or videos when the SD card is unavailable?
Yes. When there is no SD card inserted into the phone, you can use the phone storoge to store these pictures and video which be taken.
What is the default saving path of pictures or videos? How to change the path?
1. When the SD card is available:
The default saving path for pictures is sdcard/DCIM/Camera.
The default saving path for videos is sdcard/DCIM/Camera.
2. When the SD card is not available:
The default saving path for pictures is HWUserData/DCIM/Camera
The default saving path for videos is HWUserData/DCIM/Camera
Why am I unable to open certain pictures or start certain videos?
- The phone does not support the file format.
- The phone memory is insufficient. Please close some running third-party applications.
- The file is damaged.
- The file is copy-right protected.
- Unknown error occurs to the application or phone system. This is very rare case and you can restart the phone to try them again.
How do I edit a picture or video?
2. You are unable to edit a video clip