Download Aircel Huawei E303S Driver | Original | E303 | 303 | 303S | Dashboard | Software | Firmware | Mac | Windows | xp | 7 | 8 | Linux | Features | Specification

Download Aircel Huawei E303S Driver | Original | E303 | 303 | 303S | 2G | 3G | HILINK | HLINK | HI LINK | Dongle | Datacard | Modem | Dashboard | Software | Firmware | Customized |  Mac | Windows | xp | 7 | 8 | Linux | Features | Specification | Buy online | Price | Review | Unlock | Unlocker

aircel-huawei-e303s-e-303-3g-usg-modem-dongle-datacard

Aircel Launched New 3G datacard with Huawei model E303S , with attractive dual color gray and white ,  speed support upto 7.2mbps download and upload upto 5.76mbps.

Features and Specification :

• Data and SMS service
  • Size Dimensions: 85x28x12 mm
  • Wt : 20g
  • Warranty 1 Year

Download Huawei Aircel E303 | Original Software | Dashboard | Driver – 33.3Mb

Get Unlock Code Online for Aircel Huawei E303S Modem

Download Auto APN Dashboard Update for Aircel Huawei E303S with Drivers – 65.1Mb

Download Firmware Version : 21.157.31.00.850 – Download Link s – 9.95Mb

Hardware Version : CH2E303SM

Software Dashboard Version : 21.005.20.02.850

ScreenShot Aircel Huawei E303s –

aircel-huawei-e303s-303-dashboard-screenshot

Huawei Auto APN Dashboard with Multi Skins – Screenshot – ( Click Here to Upgrade your airtel Dongle with Multi Skin Dashboard )

Download auto apn dashboard udpate for Aircel Huawei E303C E303 E303S

Download auto apn dashboard udpate for Aircel Huawei E303C E303 E303S

Comments

1. JEEVA SAYS:
    I USED TO AIRCEL E303S PLS HOW TO UNLOCK MY MODEM ,(PERMANENT LOCK) pls help me

2. Hello sir I’m using aircel huawei E303s. I’m given to the unlock then they given back with mobile partner software in my aircel huawei E303s. Last day I’m uninstall the aircel software which is came along with the dongle i thought it is not useful. After uninstall aircel software, mobile partner application it will not working means it will not recognize signal and sim. without aircel original software, mobile partner won’t be work?. please sir help me

3. Hello sir this is veeru. The links above which are given those not open after click it will open new tab then quite.

4. Anyone find a driver and dashboard for Mac OS 1.8 (Mountain Lion)? Also, the download links for the drivers on this page are broken.
    Thanks!

5. Ravinder says:

MY aircel huawei e303s is not initialising and not showing any device information and also no networks

6. rajkumar says:

my huwai303 hilink modem did not conneting i need a soultion

7. I have got lenovo laptop and os is redhat linx 6 ,the huawei data card e303s with aircel ,it is not detecting with the laptop ,can you please suggest me ,and i went to aircel customer care they upgraded firmware but it is not dectecting previously it use to detecting and it is working in other os like windows 8 and xp ,but not deceting in linux….! please suggest me

8. Sathishkumar.D says:

How to unlock my Aircel E303S Datacard?

Please, Reply me. Its urgent.

9. Hi my name is Shaik

I need to check my data card warranty status where can i find it plz help me in that any one knows please call me to my nmbr 7396369687 plz help………………..

10. Why there is so much confusion about connecting dongle to Android Tablets?? 90% people are suffering badly.

11. Rakesh sharma says:

My dongle is huawei E303S. Imei no.867648011928924. Please send me unlock code. I really thankful to you.

12. Kathiravan says:

hi, i have updated my aircel huawei E303s data card. but this process couldn’t finish. now my laptop cant find my datacard. how can i rectified this problem. Thank you.

13. Hi,
    I m also facing same problem which vanangamudi faced.
    If anyone have some idea of fixing it, please help.

14. senthil kumar says:

please send me unlock code for huawei e303s
    Model:huawei e303s
    IMEI NO:867648013948037
    S/N:U9CBYA9282123203
    Firm Ware version: 21.157.31.00.850
    soft version :23.001.07.04.910

15. senthil kumar says:

I have aircel huawei e303s unlocked modem. modem IMEI :867648013948037 .i have the unlock code 49309866 but ,i couldnt insert the code , how should i solve this problem.

16. Melquiades says:

Can Aircel firmware support windows 8 OS?

17. manivannan says:

i have got an windos xp , the huawei data card e303s with aircel is not getting detected with the system , what can be done , is there any upgrades of softwares for the same.

18. IMEI : 867648011785357
    Serial NR. : U9CBYA9280121551
    plz unlock coad plzzz……………………

19. plz give unlock code for modem E303s
    EMEI: 860530010008170

20. i am using aircel hawaei e303s modem.please explain the procedure to unlock it.after unlocking is that modem works on aircel driver software

21. how to dongle unlock

22. vanangamudi says:

i have got an apple laptop with mac os 10.8 , the huawei data card e303s with aircel is not getting detected with the system , what can be done , is there any upgrades of softwares for the same.

23. I Need unlock code E303S
    IMEI: 867648011732078

24. Pls I need d unlock code
    IMEI-867648013543036
    MODEL-E303s-Aircel

25. I bought a new Idea Netsetter(huawei 1732) and I directly unlocked by using “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0″ and “E1732 Downgrader” with out inserting idea sim .but my device not detecting sim,how to solve this problem please help me.