Download Visiontek 82GH Driver | 3G Datacard | NetSetter | USB Modem | Original | Software | Dashboard | Firmware | Generic | Unlock | Tool | For Airtel Visiontek 82gh | Bsnl

Download Visiontek 82GH | 3G Datacard | NetSetter | USB Modem | Original | Driver | Software | Dashboard | Firmware | Generic | Unlock | Tool | For Airtel Visiontek 82gh | Bsnl | 82GH.rar | Drivers

visiontek-82gh-3g-usb-dongle

visiontek-82gh-3g-usb-dongle

Visiontek have launched 82GH usb modem , this model is coming with two ids , with two operator as of now along with one open market datacard , in open market datacard one can use any sim card , the dashboard provided from the company is auto apn , Visiontek also supplied this model to Bharti Airtel and BSNL in India with the locked firmware.

Features| Specification :

• Plug and Play USB 2.0 with zero cd installtion
  • Frequency 3G/HSDPA2100 MHz.
  • GSM/GPRS/EDGE850/900/1800/1900 MHZ Quad-Band
  • HSUPA3GPP, Rev 6, DL Speed upto 7.2* Mbps, UL Speed upto 5.76* Mbps
  • HSDPA3GPP, Rev 6, DL Speed upto 3.6* Mbps, UL Speed upto 384* Kbps
  • EDGE3GPP, Rev 4, Multi slot, Class 12, DL Speed upto 236* Kbps & UL Speed upto 115* Kbps
  • GPRS3GPP, Rev 4, Multi slot, Class 10, DL Speed upto 115.2* Kbps & UL Speed upto 42.8* Kbps
  • SIM Interface Standard 6 PIN SIM card interface, compliant with 3GPP 31.101 and 31.102.
  • External Interfaces Internal antenna
  • Plug and Play USB 2.0 High Speed
  • 3GPP TS 27.005/3GPP TS27.007 supported
  •  Micro SD Card Supported upto 32GB
  • Additional Features Phone Book
  • Voice Call
  • Short Message Service (SMS) Simultaneous SMS & DATA
  • APN Auto Management
  • Speed Graph and Statistics
  • LED Indication for different states
  • USSD Facility to Check Main and Data Balance – Usage Check
  • Operating System Supported Win2000 / XP / VISTA / WIN 7 / MAC OS (10.4x Intel based CPU) / LINUX (Ubuntu) / 8
  • Warranty 1 Year

Download Visiontek 82GH USB Drivers | Original Dashboard | Generick | Software | Firmware - 8.99Mb

Download Visiontek 82GH Driver Update for Windows 8 -

Download Unlocker Tool for Visiontek 82GH

Dashboard Screen shot for Visiontek 82GH with Idea SIM Card -

visiontek-82gh-3g-datacard-dashboard

visiontek-82gh-3g-datacard-dashboard

Comments

1. Saravana says:

can i use 82gh modem in any android tablet?what are the drivers to be installed for it to work?

2. satheesh says:

my visiontek modem works normally at first but when i uninstall my modem & i replugged for reinstallation, it does not show any reaction,where can i download that software

3. Aayush vijayan says:

hi my name is aayush vijayan,i am used visiontek 82gh 3g modem.I un installed all other data cards from my laptop.i am used windows 7 homebasic acer aspire 5733/i3-380m model laptop.my problem is i am not getting sound when i browsing ,but skype and any other calling system working properly .also i cant play any video file with sound ,which i stored in my laptop if i connect usb modem

4. i buy visionteck 82GH 3G usb modem its works perfectly when i was insert air tel sim card, i want to use all network sim cards bt its shows error registration failed i need sol instantly anybody help me, i dnt n unloack process plz……….

5. i have visiontek modem,,working with airtel postpaid ,,i have blocked d service frm operator netwrk,,can i use it with onother sim cards,,pls reply e

6. chowdeswar says:

sir i have visiontek 3g donggle with airtel sim i want use Vodafone sim what is the process when i insert the vodafone sim it shows invalid sim

7. Shivakumar says:

I am using 82GH 3G USB MODEM, but when I connected to system that time video sounds are not comming ( Video browsing ) could you pls. explain hoe its is correct?

Shivakumar

8. sumit chakhiyar says:

Dear sir we using visiontek dongle. can u tell me how can remove lock. and here 3g network but my dongle is not showing. and speed very slow. we using win7

9. My visiontek 3g modem connect to the network in win xp and working well, but in win7 it gives connection problem.and it doesn’t gives the win7 option in compatibility. plz rpy

10. hi my name is rehan i used to use visontak but after uninstall this dongle.I cannot reinstall this when i plugin this dongle is does’t support only red light flashing.what can i do for this/pls reply

11. the data card is nt working in win8 wt can i do

• visiontek 82gh is working fine in windows 8 basic but you will need a new driver update for windows 8 pro ,Visiontek technicals are working on same , as soon as we will receive the new driver we will update you on this.

• Downloadhttp://www.digitalgalleryindia.com/blog/2012/11/25/download-windows-8-upgrade-driver-for-visiontek-82gh-airtel-bsnl-modem-2g-3g-dongle-usb-modem-datacard-win-8-driver-upgrade/ Windows 8 Pro Driver Update for Visontek 82gh here -

12. Gandhimathi says:

I installed visiontek 3 G modem .I recharged my data card. But connect button only in activate . I cannot connect internet what is the problem? urgently need answer . help me . os windows xp. No Tower signal.
    Detecting only near tower symbol.