Micromax has announced another smartphone, dubbed as A110 Superfone Canvas 2. It is the successor of its 5-inch A100 and launched with improved specifications. The phone is available for pre-booking from online retailer.
The Micromax A110 Canvas 2 sports a 12.5 centimetres (5-inch) IPS screen and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
In terms of design the phone is similar to the A100, but it would come with a 1 GHz dual-core processor and an upgraded 8 Megapixel camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP front-facing camera for video calling. Whereas the A100 has a single-core processor and a 5 megapixel camera.
Micromax A110 Specifications
- 5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 0.3 MP front-facing Camera
- 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery with up to 5 hours Talk time and up to 180 hours Standby
Micromax has not disclosed information on the pricing and availability of the A110.