BSNL Penta TABLET Service Center in BANGALORE KARNATAKA | Bsnl tablet care | TPAD Service Center | T-pad | Tab Service Center | Bsnl Pantel | Mobile | Service Point | Repair Centre | Address | Contact | Phone No. | Email | Customer Care | Support

BSNL Penta TABLET Service Center in BANGALORE KARNATAKA | Bsnl tablet care | TPAD Service Center | T-pad | Tab Service Center | Bsnl Pantel  | Mobile | Service Point | Repair Centre | Address | Contact | Phone No. | Email | Customer Care | Support

Franchisee Name :

Fine Fone Solutions

Prasad

397/86,ii floor,R.K Towers,11th Main,3rd Bloack,Jayanagar,Bangalore-560011

Bangalore

Karnataka

Email Id: finefone@rediffmail.com

Comments

1. I Bought a BSNL penta WS707c tablet .the front pannel was broken
    So , what is the solution for this problem

2. venkteshgk says:

I Have Brought Bsnl Penta Tab It Had Been Broken On THe Touch Screen And Not Working So Ur Contact Info Please

3. kubendiran says:

DEAR Sir,
    we bought penta tablet bsnl, but in that sim slot not working from day one. PLease advise

kubendiran’
    7829720230

4. altaf hussain sarwad says:

3 month back I bought a BSNL WS707C Colling tablet. From 15 days it is battery will not change. I have checked charger also it is OK pls tell me what can I do for this. I stay district Bijapur Karnataka state. Pin code no-586101

5. sir i have bsnl penta tablet but its screen was broken i want to instal new screen for it can u will do this service. if yes call me 8277436743 or send ur no i will call u

6. any repair center of penta ws707 c calling tab in Bangalore? Display and touch screen is broken need replacement

7. I bought BSNL Penta T- Pad WS802C five months back in Bangalore.I can use the tab for hardly 02 months Now the tab in not being charged. the charger is ok.Pl help where i can get it serviced in bangalore

8. Recently purchased penta 650 model tablet but its not accepting sim please help. I stay in rajajinagar

9. manjunath says:

6 days back I bought a BSNL Penta ws 707c tablet. from yesterday it is battery will not going to charge,i have
    checked charger Also it is OK so pls tell me what can i do for this

10. My bsnl penta tablet is703c is stopped in bsnl penta logo.please help me to recover this problem.give me solution as soon as possible.thanks in advance.

11. harish kumar says:

Bsnl penta tab
    Model no.PentaWS702C
    My device sound system is not working,when i try to play any video or mp3 file,

Please send immideate solution my emai id or call me at 8252312455

12. I bought a BSNL Teracom Lofty TZ200 Tablet.It is not recognizing the BSNL 3g Toggle supplied with it.
    What should I do to activate this procedure Srinivas

13. I have brought bsnl penta w707 2c voice calling tablet. but it has got locked due to wrong pattern attempts. pls can anyone help me to solve this problem. my contact detail is 9035079285

14. mohankumar says:

I need battery model +PL3860110P 3.7 v -3000MAh Lj10

15. I bought a BSNL Teracom Lofty TZ200 Tablet.It is not recognizing the BSNL 3g Toggle supplied with it.
    What should I do to activate this procedure Shiva