BSNL Penta TABLET Service Center in CHENNAI TAMIL NADU | Bsnl tablet care | TPAD Service Center | T-pad | Tab Service Center | Bsnl Pantel | Mobile | Service Point | Repair Centre | Address | Contact | Phone No. | Email | Customer Care | Support

BSNL Penta TABLET Service Center in CHENNAI TAMIL NADU | Bsnl tablet care | TPAD Service Center | T-pad | Tab Service Center | Bsnl Pantel  | Mobile | Service Point | Repair Centre | Address | Contact | Phone No. | Email | Customer Care | Support

BSNL Penta TABLET Service Center – GG communication

Mr. Sudharsan

No. 87/4,North Bazzar , Pattabiram, chennai-600072

Chennai

Tamil Nadu

Email Id: ggcommunication@gmail.com

BSNL Penta TABLET Service Center – Vimas Intek

Mr. Ranganathan

Y-177, 1st Street, Near Iyyappan Temple, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040

Chennai

Tamil Nadu

Email Id: vimas@airtelmail.in

Comments

1. Hello sir/madam my have a penta tab it become some problems that is display is not working but that display is not getting anywhere so please help me and contact me to this number 9066697783 or send me a display from your company to my home address that is
    C/O.Khudrathulla Shariff,
    Near Pragathi school compound,
    M.G Road, Chinthamani taluk 563125
    Chikkaballapura district KARNATAKA STATE.

2. VISWANATHAN says:

I HAVE PURCHASED PENTA WS704D 3G CALLING TABLET ON 20.03.16 THROUGH HOME SHOPPINE 18 ONLINE. BUT IT NOT WORKING NOW. WHEN THE SCREEN IS OPEN ONE MESSAGE IS RECED READING AS “UNFORTUNATELY YOUR PRODUCT HAS STOPPED”.FURTHER THE TAB HAS NOT WORKING.

EITHER THE HOME SHOP CUSTOMER CARE OR PENTA CUSTOMER CARE NOT PROPERLY ANSWERED WHEN WE CONTACT.

HOW CAN IT BE SOLVED? PLEASE GUIDE ME.

3. RAMAN KUMAR says:

Hi I have penta tablet just purchase month ago pls give me address and contact information of chennai penta tablet service center

4. K M Vasudevan says:

My Penta Quad Core WiFi Tablet with Keyboard Red Color No 32859049 bought on just 2 days back on 20/2/2016 is not charging right from beginning. What to do ?

5. my bsnl Penta model: WS907Q tablet screen broken so i need repair this

6. my bsnl penta tab ISO71C on/off switch is not working. Please guide me where is the service centre in Chennai.

7. Penta t-pad ws 7070c..my ipad is not swithed on

8. KALAISELVAN says:

MY PENTA TABLET IS 709 C IS NOT WORKING. WHERE CAN I GET BATTERY? IS THERE ANY SERVICE CENTRE IN TRICHY OR THANJAVUR?

9. V Chandrasekaran says:

BSNL Penta IS709C is not working. Please to inform the the service centre in Chennai & Vellore

10. sathyanathan says:

my tab no.SN.No.1303208010581.This is to be added with my complaint lodged few minutes back today.

11. sathyanathan says:

My bsnl penta tab is not getting the apps opened.though fully charged.I wnted to get it set right.

12. sathish says:

sir,
    my bsnl penta IS 703C tablet screen broken and charger required. pl send u r contact number.