How to Hard Reset Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle | Unlock | Factory Reset | How to Pattern Unlock | Hardreset | Resetting | Process

How to Unlock Hard Reset | Factory Reset | Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle | How to Pattern Unlock | Hard reset | Process

Do you want to restore your device to its original state ? You must be thinking to rush to the mobile repair shop, please try the following procedure to repair your device before going for the unnecessary spending.

You just need to hard/factory reset your device that sounds a bit technical but its quite simple. It involves just a few simple steps.

Pre-requisite for the process :

• First charge your battery to the full
  • Backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images

hard-reset-micromax-canvas-a111

Hard Reset/ Factory Reset Process

• Press and hold Volume UP + Power key together for 15-20 seconds.
  • Now, press the ‘Volume UP’ button to enter into the recovery mode.

Micromax-Canvas-A111-hard-reset-process

• You see Boot Menu on Screen (recovery options). Use the volume up and down button to choose the option (Touchscreen will not work here).
  • Select wipe data / factory reset and press power key to confirm.

how-to-factory-reset-micromax-canvas-a111

micromax-canvas-a111-unlock-reset-process

• select yes — delete all user data and press power key to confirm.

micromax-canvas-a111-hard-reset-trick

Now your phone will get switch off and will be back to its original stage.

Comments

1. Vipul Vaibhaw says:

my volume key of canvas doddle a111 is not working. how can i hardreset my doddle. please suggest ,e way and send it on my email as soon as passible. thank you

2. YAMINI AGARWAL says:

it ddnt work… the problem continues ..

3. Vivek Arzare says:

its worked Thanks

4. Rinku Mandal says:

Its not working after pressing both buttons together, nothing is happening…….
    Please suggets

5. thanks a lot…. It worked

6. Nagaraj Belagavi says:

It worked thank u ………………..

7. i am a good

8. Sir Please help my canvas doodle a111 is restarting every minute.. what to do..?

9. the website is really good and it really helped me with the solution….toooo good!!!

10. tanuj mavani says:

i did what you suggested above and it not working….
    when i press lock botton it get switchoff and i have micromax a111..

11. thank you it is great……..

12. Anomymous says:

are you sure the volume up + power key works?? because. i tried it .. for about 30 seconds and it definitely doesnt work.
    PS. My phones into the “TOO MANY PATTERN ATTEMPTS” mode.. where my friend’s tried the patter too many times ..incorrectly :/ .. so it asks for my google username and password.. but the phone needs to be connected to the internet (wifi/3g) to check is the username and password are correct…. but the wifi and mobile data is off on the phone. the USB debugging is off too.
    and i have no idea how to use the factory reset option.
    is there any way you could help me ?
    PS 2: is there anyway i could do something without losing any data?

ANY HELP WOuLD DO ME A WORLD OF GOOD.
    REPLY ASAP ./ send me a mail .