Do you want to restore your device to its original state ? Don’t go to the mobile repair shop, instead try the following procedure to repair your device before going for the unnecessary spending.
You just need to hard/factory reset your device that sounds a bit technical but its quite simple. It involves just a few simple steps.
Pre-requisite for the process :
- First charge your battery to the full
- Hard Reset will erase all your data so backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images.
Go through the below methods to hard reset your device.
Method 1 :
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release pressed keys until you see Reset menu.
- Now select factory reset option using Volume buttons to navigate, and press and hold Volume Up to accept options.
- Next select “yes” by pressing Volume Up.
Method 2 :
- Switch on your cell phone.
- Now browse to Menu -> Settings -> Restore factory settings.
- Enter the phone password.
* The default password is 0000.
- Next you will see that your phone reboots.