Do you want to restore your device to its original state ? Don’t go to the mobile repair shop, instead try the following procedure to repair your device before going for the unnecessary spending.
You just need to hard/factory reset your device that sounds a bit technical but its quite simple. It involves just a few simple steps.
Pre-requisite for the process :
- First charge your battery to the full
- Hard Reset will erase all your data so backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images.
Go through the below methods to hard reset your device.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the device using Power key.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Oppo Logo appears on the screen release on the Power key and keep holding the Volume Down.
- Release pressed keys when the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select two times “wipe data and cache” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
Method 2 :
- Switch on your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.