Do you want to restore your device to its original state ? Don’t go to the mobile repair shop, instead try the following procedure to repair your device before going for the unnecessary spending.
You just need to hard/factory reset your device that sounds a bit technical but its quite simple. It involves just a few simple steps.
Pre-requisite for the process :
- First charge your battery to the full
- Hard Reset will erase all your data so backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images.
Go through the below methods to hard reset your device.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the device using Power key.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release pressed keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Now choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select “reboot system now” by using Power button.
Method 2 :
- If the handset is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.